- Wear your mask, covering your nose and mouth. The only time it is ok to take off your mask is if you are taking a 5 min mask break with your class appropriately distanced >6ft.
- Maintain 6 ft. social distancing. Please keep this always in the forefront of your mind. Remember, we have asymptomatic people who are positive that we don’t know about and those contagious 48 hrs. prior to showing symptoms, so keep yourself safe and keep your distance.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer often.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose mouth or eat without washing your hands.
- Stay home if you are sick
Each day, think if you were positive, how many people would you expose because social distancing was not maintained and masks weren’t worn.
No one wants to be sick or quarantined so we all have to do our part. Thank you for your cooperation.
Tricia Ulch, BSN, RN
School Nurse Coordinator
School District of Newberry County