The mission of Prosperity-Rikard Elementary is to provide a nurturing community for students to achieve their personal best. As a Title One school, we are focused on student learning and growth.
* Learning is a life-long process.
* Every individual can learn.
* Every individual must be given the opportunity to reach his/her full potential.
* Every individual is unique with different talents.
* Learning is the shared responsibility of the individual, school, family and community.
* Every individual must be treated with dignity and respect.
* Every individual must have a nurturing, stimulating, and safe environment in which to work and learn.
* Every individual must be willing to accept change in order to achieve progress and success.
* Every individual must understand and be responsible for his/her choices and actions.
* Family involvement is vital to the development of each individual.