- Instructional Technology Links (Boozer)
Technology information provided by TTL Lindsay Boozer.
- ALA Best Digital Tools for Teaching and Learning- http://www.ala.org/aasl/awards/best -From their website: "The Best Digital Tools for Teaching & Learning foster the qualities of innovation, creativity, active participation, and collaboration. Sites recognized are free web-based sites that are user friendly and encourage a community of learners to explore and discover.
- DISCUS- https://www.scdiscus.org/- Free to SC residents, DISCUS provides resources for learners of all levels.
- FlipGrid- https://flipgrid.com/- From their website: “Flipgrid is the leading video discussion platform for millions of PreK to PhD educators, students, and families in 180+ countries. Create a Grid community for your classroom, school, PLC, #GridPals, families, and more!”
- Classroom Screen- https://classroomscreen.com/- A great “screen saver!” You can add clock widgets, background pictures, a timer, etc.
- Edpuzzle- https://edpuzzle.com/- From their website: “Make any video your lesson.”
- PlayPosit- https://go.playposit.com/- Interactive video- from their website, “learners explore and apply new material at their own pace in a digital setting.”
- SC Streamline TV- https://www.knowitall.org/collections/etv-streamlinesc- Find video series that have been locally produced by SCETV, or by SCETV with other entities, or with rights obtained for South Carolina-use ONLY. SC Educators should sign up with their school email address.