The 37th Annual South Carolina Business Week will be taking place this summer – July 12th – 17th, at the Darla Moore School of Business at USC. This is a program designed to educate students on entrepreneurship, leadership, and the American free enterprise system.
Who is eligible to apply:
· Current 10th – 12th graders
· Must be in top 1/3 of class
· Demonstrate leadership skills in school and community activities
What’s the cost:
· $75 application fee if students are accepted into the program
· All other program costs are covered by sponsors in the business community
Bonus for program participants:
· Opportunity to be awarded one of four scholarships –
o S. Hunter Howard, Jr. Business Week Scholarship - $5000
o Ron McNair Leadership Scholarship - $5000
o Mechanical Contractors Association of SC Scholarship - $2500
o Chelse Ward Elliott Scholarship - $2000
Interested students can learn more and apply online at www.SCBusinessWeek.com.